Golden Lake Camp is committed to being an affordable option for every family whose children would like to enjoy a quality camping experience. As a result, we keep our regular rates as low as possible. If you need a payment plan, we offer a layaway option, and, if you require financial assistance beyond all of that, we will work with you to find a rate that will suit your situation. No child is ever turned away for financial reasons.
Our Great Rates
|Camp||First Camper/ First Week Rate||Second Camper/Second Week Rate|
|Junior & Intermediate (including OAC) and Senior Youth Camps||$420||$360|
|Youth Outdoor Skills Camp||$560||$475|
If our rates do not fit into your budget, we offer two helpful possibilities:
1) Our Layaway Plan (which can be combined with either our Regular Rates or our Geared-to-Income Plan) allows you to pay an amount of your choosing in advance, once or twice each month, normally with the full amount paid off by June 15. To enroll in our Layaway Plan, simply call our registrar, at 1-888-659-CAMP. She will help work out the layaway details with you.
2) Our Geared-to-Income Rates mean that no child who wishes to attend Golden Lake Camp is ever turned down for financial reasons. If our Regular Rates are more than your budget allows, and if our Layaway Plan (above) is not the answer for you, please consider our Geared-to-Income Plan. Many families find themselves on fixed or limited incomes, while others with much higher incomes are now hard-pressed because of our present economy. When finances are limited, we know that “extras” such as summer camp are often the first to go, so we have created a way to help you! Simply click here to complete our online registration form. Complete the form including the “Geared to Income” section, and submit the form following the directions; do not send us any money at this time. Our registrar will call you when she receives the registration form and discuss your situation, and the two of you will agree on a rate for your child (or children) that you can afford. If you have further questions, just contact our registrar, who will be happy to help you. All inquiries are welcomed, and all financial information is confidential.
We now accept credit cards through PayPal!
You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. It’s safe, secure and easy! To pay by credit card, simply complete the online registration form; when asked “How do you plan to pay?” choose “Credit Card.” If you choose to just pay the deposit, we will bill you for the balance just before camp time. Simply follow the directions on the “Invoice for Outstanding Balances” you will receive. You may click here to access the “Additional Payments” page.
Sending Money by E-Transfer
- Go to your on-line banking and look for Payments and Transfers, or something similar. Then select Interac e-Transfers.
- Name Golden Lake Camp as the recipient, and email@example.com as the email address. Fill in the amount.
- When asked for a security question please enter Where is Golden Lake Camp? and as a security response, the word Deacon.
- When invited to add a message, type in the name of the child or children you are paying for and the week(s) of camp they are attending. Also please indicate if the payment you are making is a deposit amount or the final payment. (If you just pay the deposit, we will invoice you for the balance just before camp time.) You may pay for multiple children or multiple weeks using one payment.
- Verify your information and hit send.
- You should receive confirmation from your bank that the transfer has gone through. If you do not, please confirm that it was sent.
Sending Money by Cheque
- Write your cheque to Golden Lake Camp, and note on the cheque the name(s) of the child/children you are paying for, and the weeks they will be attending.
- Mail the cheque to Mary Wales, GLC Registrar, 94C Unger Island, Napanee ON K7R 3L1.
- Send Mary an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so she can watch for your cheque!