Golden Lake Camp is committed to being an affordable option for every family whose children would like to enjoy a quality camping experience. As a result, we keep our regular rates as low as possible. If you need a payment plan, we offer a layaway option, and, if you require financial assistance beyond all of that, we will work with you to find a rate that will suit your situation. No child is ever turned away for financial reasons.
Our Great Rates
|Camp||First Camper/ First Week Rate||Second Camper/Second Week Rate|
|Junior & Intermediate Camps||$465||$395|
If our rates do not fit into your budget, we offer these helpful possibilities:
(1) Geared-to-Income Rates: Our Geared-to-Income Rates mean that no child who wishes to attend Golden Lake Camp is ever turned down for financial reasons. If our Regular Rates are more than your budget allows, and if our Layaway Plan (above) is not the answer for you, please consider our Geared-to-Income Plan. Many families find themselves on fixed or limited incomes, while others with much higher incomes are now hard-pressed because of our present economy. When finances are limited, we know that “extras” such as summer camp are often the first to go, so we have created a way to help you! Simply scroll to the top of this page and click on the picture called “Register Now” to complete our online registration form, including the “Geared to Income” section; then submit the form following the directions (do not send us any money at this time). Our registrar will call you when she receives the registration form and discuss your situation, and the two of you will agree on a rate for your child (or children) that you can afford. If you have further questions, just contact our registrar, who will be happy to help you. All inquiries are welcomed, and all financial information is confidential.
(2) Special Arrangements: You can speak with our Registrar to work our a “Special Arrangement.” Special Arrangements include a Layaway Plan (which can be combined with either our Regular Rates or our Geared-to-Income Plan) to allow you to pay an amount of your choosing, once or twice each month, with the full amount paid off by the date your child goes to camp. To set up a a Special Arrangement, contact our registrar or phone her at 1-888-659-2267).
We now accept credit cards through PayPal!
You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. It’s safe, secure and easy! To pay by credit card, simply complete the online registration form; when asked “How do you plan to pay?” choose “Credit Card,” and simply follow the directions.
Sending Money by E-Transfer
- Go to your on-line banking and look for Payments and Transfers, or something similar. Then select Interac e-Transfers.
- Name Golden Lake Camp as the recipient, and firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address. Fill in the amount.
- When invited to add a message, type in the name of the child or children you are paying for and the week(s) of camp they are attending. You may pay for multiple children or multiple weeks using one payment.
- Verify your information and hit send.
- You should receive confirmation from your bank that the transfer has gone through. If you do not, please confirm that it was sent.
Sending Money by Cheque
- Write your cheque to Golden Lake Camp, and note on the cheque the name(s) of the child/children you are paying for, and the weeks they will be attending.
- Mail the cheque to: Golden Lake Camp c/o 979 Slate Falls Rd., Denbigh, ON K0H 1L0.
- Send Mary an email to email@example.com to let her know that a cheque has been sent out.